IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Preparation
The IELTS Preparation Course at LMF is suitable for any learners who are planning on sitting for the IELTS Academic or General Training test commonly required by institutions of higher learning or Visa approval for entry into native English-speaking countries.
LMF prepares learners in a private 10-hour, 24-hour or longer programme, (depending on learner’s ability and needs) by covering various answering techniques to ace the IELTS test for all 4 skill sets (speaking, listening, reading, writing). Learners will develop linguistic aspects required to secure the minimum desired Band Score as an entry requirement to the institution, organisation or country of their choice.
Which module is the right one for you - Academic or General Training?
IELTS Academic paper is suitable for:
- study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels (occasionally required for diploma level entry - please check with the institution of choice for clarification);
- joining a professional organisation in an English-speaking country.
IELTS General Training paper is suitable for:
- accreditation for migration (this measures practical, everyday English skills);
- training or study below undergraduate degree level such as secondary school (acceptable at certificate and/or diploma level at certain institutions - please check with the institution of choice for clarification);
- undertaking work or work-related training in an English-speaking country.
LMF International Academy is an authorised Test Registration Agent for IDP: IELTS Australia.